Sail to one of the most beautiful spots for watching the sun set over the Seto Inland Sea.
|5:15 p.m.||Depart from Takamatsu Marina|
|5:15 to 7:15 p.m.||Cruise Seto Inland Sea, watching the sunset|
|7:15 p.m.||Return to Takamatsu Marina|
|7:25 p.m.||Conclusion of tour|
*The tour matches its schedule to the time of the sunset. Return times may vary depending on the season.
|Per person||4,000 yen (plus tax)|
*Please note that Leisure Insurance (680 yen per person) must be purchased for all cruise plans.
*The cruise accommodates up to 16 people. A captain and a crew member will also sail with the passengers. (A minimum of 4 people must sign up for the tour to set sail.)
*Food is optional. Contact us for details.
The tour will meet at one of the following locations.
|Takamatsu Marina||68-17 Hamanocho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa Pref.|
*Let us know if you prefer to meet at Takamatsu Port Prefectural Pier No. 2 (10-10 Tamamocho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa Pref.)
- *The cruise accommodates up to 16 people. A captain and a crew member will also sail with the passengers. (A minimum of 4 people must sign up for the tour to set sail.)
- *You are responsible for the safety of your valuables.
- *Smoking is not allowed onboard the vessels.
- *Intoxicated individuals will not be allowed to board.
- *Cruises may not set sail during times of rough weather. The final decision on the weather will be made at 4:00 p.m. on the previous day. Please note that we will contact you in advance if the cruise is cancelled.
- *Please wear sneakers or other shoes with firm traction.
Making reservations for a cruise plan
Contact us by phone or e-mail to make a reservation.