A full-day (7-hour) cruise that includes yachting, an island walk, and artwork viewing. Travel in safety and comfort onboard a catamaran vessel rarely seen in Japan.
Example: Cruise to Teshima
*Contact us for departure times.
*The day’s schedule can be adjusted to fit your needs. Feel free to consult us in advance.
|9:00 a.m.||Depart from Takamatsu Marina|
|11:00 a.m.||Dock at Teshima (Karato)|
Free time (Teshima Art Museum, Boltanski, lunch, etc.)
|2:00 p.m.||Leave Teshima|
|4:00 p.m.||Return to Takamatsu Marina and conclusion of tour|
|Charter rate||60,000 yen (plus tax)|
*Please note that Leisure Insurance (680 yen per person) must be purchased for all cruise plans.
* The cruise accommodates up to 16 people. A captain and a crew member will also sail with the passengers.
*Charter rate does not include fees for artwork viewing or lunch expenses.
The tour will meet at the following location.
|Takamatsu Marina||68-17 Hamanocho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa Pref.|
*Let us know if you prefer to meet at Takamatsu Port Prefectural Pier No. 2 (10-10 Tamamocho, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa Pref.)
- *The cruise accommodates up to 16 passengers.
- *You are responsible for the safety of your valuables.
- *Smoking is not allowed onboard the vessels.
- *Intoxicated individuals will not be allowed to board.
- *Cruises may not set sail during times of rough weather. The final decision on the weather will be made at 4:00 p.m. on the previous day. Please note that we will contact you in advance if the cruise is cancelled.
- *Please wear sneakers or other shoes with firm traction.
Making reservations for a cruise plan
Contact us by phone or e-mail to make a reservation.